Marc welcomes you in his cosy tasting room. Apart from Blond, Amber, Dark, the seasonal beer and aperitif beers, other local products are available for tasting:
- Stroobants Coffee from Diest, with Damiaan speculoos biscuits from Den Trommel in Tremelo
- Pure apple juice from Vanhellemont in Meensel-Kiezegem
- Water, sparkling water and homemade lemonades
Other delicacies can be ordered with your beer:
- Lovely cheese from Hoeve de Ploeg in Blauberg
- Metteköu, a type of meatball from De Kapblok in Leuven, which uses malt from Kessel Blond and Kessel 69
Every Saturday we open our tasting room for visitors. From 15:00 to 20:00 you are welcome to discover our beers. At 15:00 and 17:00 you can visit the brewery (guided) (5 €/person this includes 1 consumption) after reservation at "Book your visite" or +32473839463. But always check our calendar to make sure we are opened.
We only accept cash and PayConiq.
Both the guided tour as purchases of our beers can only be paid these ways.