Marc welcomes you in his cosy tasting room. Apart from Blond, Amber, Dark, the seasonal beer and aperitif beers, other local products are available for tasting:
- Stroobants Coffee from Diest, with Damiaan speculoos biscuits from Den Trommel in Tremelo
- Pure apple juice from Vanhellemont in Meensel-Kiezegem
- Water and soda water from Cristal Monopole in Aarschot
Other delicacies can be ordered with your beer:
- Lovely cheese from Hoeve de Ploeg in Blauberg
- Metteköu, a type of meatball from De Kapblok in Leuven, which uses malt from Kessel Blond and Kessel 69
Every Saturday we open our tasting room for visitors. From 16:00 to 20:00 you are welcome to discover our beers. At 15:00 you can visit the brewery (5 €/person this includes 1 consumption) after reservation firstname.lastname@example.org or +32473839463. But always check our calendar to make sure we are opened.
We only accept cash.
Both the guided tour as purchases of our beers can only be paid in cash. Unfortunately, we don't accept electronic payment.