Marc welcomes you in his cosy tasting room. Apart from Blond, Amber, Dark, the seasonal beer and aperitif beers, other local products are available for tasting:
- Stroobants Coffee from Diest, with Damiaan speculoos biscuits from Den Trommel in Tremelo
- Pure apple juice from Vanhellemont in Meensel-Kiezegem
- Water and soda water from Cristal Monopole in Aarschot
Other delicacies can be ordered with your beer:
- Lovely cheese from Hoeve de Ploeg in Blauberg
- Metteköu, a type of meatball from De Kapblok in Leuven, which uses malt from Kessel Blond and Kessel 69
Every Saturday we open our tasting room for visitors. From 16:00 to 20:00 you are welcome to discover our beers. At 15:00 you can visit the brewery (5 €/person this includes 1 consumption) after reservation email@example.com or +32473839463. But always check our calendar to make sure we are opened.